Which one is better Duplication or Replication??

Discuss everything CD in here.

Moderator: Tech_Team

Which one is better Duplication or Replication??

Postby Sophias012 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:00 am

Next week, I have to go to a college for a seminar and I have prepared a CD of my presentation to distribute it among the audience, I am planning to take the help of a company for CD duplication. Tell me, will there be a difference in quality? I have heard that replication gives a better quality?
Sophias012

Duplication or replication

Postby SJMusic » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm

It depends. By and large replication is better than duplication. But if you use high quality CD-R then the difference is really minimum or none. Although there are many brands of CD-R on the market but only few companies in the world are doing the OEM. The best brand is Taiyo Yuden. Ridata, Prodisc, Verbatim are good too. Sony, HP, Memorex disc are manufactured by Ridata I believe.

Another issue is you need volume to justify replication. If you just need new copies then replication will be too expensive for you. Check this article and you should be able to get the answers, http://www.newcyberian.com/cd_duplicati ... ation.html
Last edited by SJMusic on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SJMusic

Postby bobdbuilderb » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:05 am

Visit http://www.liquidbubbleduplication.com They deal in both CD replication and CD duplication, but what I would suggest that if your requirement is something around 100 copies, go for CD duplication. As I have given some of my projects to them, I can say that when it comes to quality service they don't compromise on it. Check them out......
bobdbuilderb

Postby jainekaif » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

CD Packaging
jainekaif

Return to CD Recordable forum