I've reported a fault with my StorDigital duplicator

If your having problems with your StorDigital equipment or just want to know how you do something this is the forum for you.

Moderator: Tech_Team

I've reported a fault with my StorDigital duplicator

Postby John » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 pm

This post is an edited transcript from our live support system.

John:
I've reported a fault with my StorDigital duplicator. I'm not happy at the way the problem is being handled. I'm tired of having to throw away good DVDs (around 35 so far in less than a week) because there is something wrong with the duplicator.
I'd like a replacement sent a.s.a.p.
Tony:
Hello john.. please advise re your support ticket number
John:
Without checking my emails I think it is 2925
Tony:
i mo
Tony:
whats your post code
John:
EH26 9LY
Tony:
jus tlooking at yoru ticket
Tony:
please can you call derick on 020 8 293 0777
Tony:
we shipped rewritable disc with the unit for test purposes - try using that instead of burning blanks whilst resolving this problem
John:
what exactly are you doing to resolve the problem? I haven't had any practical advice or suggestions to date. It took days just to establish the firmware version - I didn't get any feedback at all yesterday. Is there a firmware update? I've had no explanation for the random failures and the illogical 'size mismatch' message.
Tony:
Someone is always available to contact via phone
Tony:
pls advise re your phone njumber so i can pass it on to technilca support
John:
I'll certainly phone Derek as suggested. I don't see how testing with a single rewritable disc will reveal anything - I've already reported that on several occasions the machine has burned a single disc successfully, but then failed immediately afterwards when I tried burning several.
John:
My phone number is 0**********
John:
have spoken to Derek - hopefully have resolved the problem. will get back to you if I have any more trouble.
Tony:
ok thats good news - we are here to help -
John

Return to StorDigital